Head Coach - 3rd Season
Alma Mater: Union, 2010
- Tony Carruba took over as the head men's and women's golf coach in August of 2013. He enters his third season as head coach in 2015-16.
- In his second season at the helm of the golf program in 2014-15, Carruba led the Bulldog men's team to one of their best seasons in program history, as Union finished 25th in the final NAIA Men's Golf Coaches' Poll of the season, the first time the team had done so in program history. Union also maintained a ranking in the poll each week it was released.
- Individually, Carruba coached Simon Taylor to All-AAC accolades, as Taylor registered the highest finish for a Bulldog at the Spring AAC Championship since 2009 with a tie for second place overall. Taylor also nabbed CoSIDA Academic All-District Honors in the Men's At-Large category, as well.
- As a team, the Union men won the Fall AAC Championship for the first time, and finished second in the 2015 AAC Championship, marking the second straight season the Bulldogs had done so.
- In his first season at the helm of the Bulldogs, the men's team registered their highest finish at the Appalachian Athletic Conference Championships since 2009, placing second overall. The Bulldogs ended the regular season third in the AAC Standings, as Garrett Bradley and Andy Dusek nabbed All-AAC Second Team honors for their play throughout the year.
- Prior to becoming the head coach, Carruba spent three seasons as the assistant coach. During that time, the programs produced 15 All-Appalachian Athletic Conference Team members.
- Carruba, a native of Lynch, Ky., spent two seasons as a member of the Bulldog golf team from 2008-10. He was a member of the 2009 Bulldog squad that won the Appalachian Athletic Conference regular-season and tournament championships. Carruba transferred into the program in 2008 and was a team captain in both of his seasons on the team.
- Carruba graduated from Union in 2010 with a degree in education and earned a Master of Arts degree from the school in 2013. He currently resides in Barbourville.
Assistant Coach - 2nd Season
Alma Mater: Eastern Kentucky, 2014
- Former Bulldog women’s golfer Katie Horn enters her second season as the head assistant coach in the Union men and women’s golf program.
- Horn, who played for the Bulldogs from 2009-12, comes back to Barbourville after earning her Bachelor’s Degree at Eastern Kentucky University. Horn transferred to EKU from Union in 2012, helping the Colonels capture the spring portion of the Ohio Valley Conference championship that season.
- At Union, Horn was one of the women’s teams top players for three seasons. A captain for the Bulldogs from 2010-12, Horn played in the number one position all three years she was in the program, helping the team capture the 2010 Appalachian Athletic Conference Regular Season Championship. A two-time AAC Player of the Week, Horn was also named to the All-AAC Team three times, and was the runner-up at the 2011 Fall AAC Championship, as well.
- Horn earned her degree in Business Administration at EKU in May of 2014. She currently resides in Barbourville.