F · JR · 5-10
Oksbol, Ribe, Germany / Lindsey Wilson
Second Year with the Lady Bulldogs
As a Junior (2012):
- All-AAC First Team selection at forward for second straight season …started and played in 16 matches.
- Ended the year as one of the league’s top scorers, scoring 11 goals, while adding nine assists for a team leading 29-point total.
- Ended the season second in the AAC in points per game (1.81), third in total points and goals per game (0.69), and in a tie for fourth in goals scored.
- Recorded a hat trick at Ohio Mid Western on Sept. 5, and scored twice in a match three times - vs. Virginia Intermont (Sept. 12), at Reinhardt (Sept. 15), and at Cumberlands (Sept. 26).
- UC went 2-0-1 in those matches.
- Was also honored for her work in the classroom, earning spots on the CoSIDA/Capital One All-District Team and the All-AAC Academic squad.
As a Sophomore (2011):
- Union's lone All-AAC First Team selection after leading both the Lady Bulldogs and the AAC in several offensive categories in her first season in the program.
- Scored a team high 13 goals in 16 matches played at forward.
- Also notched three assists to increase her point total to 29, a team-high.
- Ended the year leading the AAC in several categories, including points per game (1.81), goals per game (0.81), shots per game (6.31), and shots on goal per game (3.68).
- Scored three game winners on the season to share the team-lead in that category.
- Had best game of season against Cumberlands (Ky.) on Sept. 20, recording a hat trick in the team's 5-2 win.
- Was named AAC's Offensive Player of the Week on Oct. 31 after scoring an overtime game-winner against Columbia in a 3-2 victory on Oct. 29.