Santa Barbara D'Oeste, Brazil / Colegio Avanco
Fourth Year with the Bulldogs
As a Senior (2012-13):
- Registered the highest individual finish in a swimming event at the NAIA National Championships, finishing second in the 200-breast (2:01.71) to notch All-American honors in the event.
- Mark in event was a school record, as he missed out on a first place finish by less than a second.
- Also qualified for the 100-breast, finishing sixth in 57.37, and the 200-fly, placing 22nd overall (2:10.23).
- Swam a leg on 800-free relay squad that finished fourth at National Championships (in a school record time of 6:52.81) to earn CSCAA Honorable Mention All-American honors.
- Broke school record in 200-fly during season, hitting wall in 2:02.89.
As a Junior (2011-12):
- Qualified for the 100 and 200-breast at the NAIA National Championships.
- Was impressive in both events, finishing fourth in the 200-breast (2:03.73), and seventh in the 100-breast (57.60).
- Earned CSCAA All-American and NAIA Honorable Mention All-American honors after fourth place finish in 200-breast.
- Set new school record in 200-breast during season with a mark of 2:03.16.
- Also swam a leg on 800-free relay team that qualified for Nationals, and finished in a tie for seventh at meet (7:04.16), which was a new school record in event.
As a Sophomore (2010-11):
- Qualified for three events at the 2011 NAIA National Championships, the 100-breast, finishing 12th in 58.17, and the 200-breast, placing 10th in 2:06.01.
- Swam a leg on 400-medley relay team that finished 10th overall with a time of 3:30.21.
- Times in both the 100 and 200- breast were lows on the season for the sophomore.