Mount Washington, Ky. / Bullitt East
Fourth Year with the Bulldogs
As a Senior (2012-13):
- Qualified for two events at the 2013 NAIA National Championships in Oklahoma City, Okla. - the 100-back and 200-back - marking the second straight season he qualified for the events.
- Finished fifth in the 100-back, hitting the wall in 51.18 to record CSCAA Honorable Mention All-American Honors in the event for the second straight season.
- Placed 17th in the 200-back with a time of 1:59.81.
- Swam a leg on three relay teams that qualified for Nationals - the 200-medley, 200-free and 400-medley relays.
- Helped 200-medley relay team finish third overall (1:31.85) and 400-medley relay squad place fifth (3:25.32) to earn CSCAA Honorable Mention All-American Honors in both events.
- Helped 200-medley, 200-free, and 400-medley relays break school records in respective events throughout season, while individually breaking school record in 50-back (23.67).
As a Junior (2011-12):
- Captured the 50-back in the 18-24 age class at the 2012 U.S. Masters Swimming Spring Nationals.
- Won event with a time of 24.31.
- Took part in two events at the 2012 NAIA National Championships - the 100-back and the 200-back.
- Had an impressive finish in the 100-back, placing fifth with a program record breaking time of 51.18 to earn Honorable Mention All-American honors.
- Finished 17th in the 200-back with a mark of 1:59.81.
- Finished third in 100-back at ASC Championships in 53.60.
- Broke program record in 50-back during season with a mark of 23.92.
- Also swam a leg on several relay teams, two of which broke school records during the season (200-medley in 1:33.21 and 400-medley in 3:25.79).
- 400-medley team finished fifth at Nationals, while 200-free relay squad was sixth overall in 1:24.82.
As a Sophomore (2010-11):
- Participated in two events at the NAIA National Championships, swimming a leg on the 200 medley relay team that qualified (that placed ninth in 1:35.75), and the 100-back (finished 21st in 53.53).
- Broke the school record in the 50-back at 24.31 and 100-back at 52.50, and swam a leg on two relay teams that broke school records: the 200-medley relay (1:35.48), and the 400-medley relay (3:30.21).