Third Year with the Bulldogs
As a Junior (2012-13):
- Earned All-American honors for the second straight season after a third place finish (55.77, a new school record) in the 100-breast at the 2013 NAIA National Championships.
- Also qualified for the 200-breast, finishing 16th in 2:12.74.
- Swam a leg on two relay teams that earned a spot at Nationals - the 200-medley and 400-medley squad.
- Helped 200-medley team earn All-American Honorable Mention with third place finish in 1:31.85.
- 400-medley squad also earned All-American Honorable Mention award with fifth place finish (3:25.32).
- Both marks in events broke school records In respective events.
- Also smashed school record in 50-breast during season with a mark of 25.75.
As a Sophomore (2011-12):
- A late season addition for the Bulldogs, who was a big contributor right from the start.
- Posted the best individual finish for the men's team at the NAIA National Championships, placing third in the 100-breast with a record breaking time of 55.97.
- Third place finish earned Rossi All-American honors at the meet.
- Also qualified for the 200-breast at Nationals, placing 16th (2:10.93) … swam a leg on two relay teams that broke school records at the NAIA Championships.
- Highest finish was posted by the 400-medley relay in fifth with a school-record breaking time of 3:25.79, while the 200-medley relay squad posted a record setting time of 1:33.21 during preliminaries.