Third Year with the Bulldogs
As a Junior (2012-13):
- 2013 CSCAA Scholar All-American First Team selection.
- 2013 NAIA Champion of Character recipient, earning the award for representing and embracing the Five Core Values of the NAIA, which are respect, integrity, responsibility, servant leadership and sportsmanship.
- Qualified for three individual events at the 2013 NAIA Championships - the 50-free, 100-free, and 200-free.
- Registered best finish in the 200-free, hitting the wall in a season best time of 2:04.32 to place 28th overall.
- Swam a leg on two relay teams that qualified for spots at Nationals - the 200-free relay and 400-free relay.
- Both teams finished eighth overall in their respective events, with the 200-free team hitting the wall in 1:41.53 and the 400-free squad finishing in 3:46.74.
As a Sophomore (2011-12):
- Qualified for two events at the NAIA Championships in the 50-free, and 100-free.
- Placed 35th in the 100-free with a time of 56.26, and 40th in the 50-free, hitting the wall in 25.90.
- Also swam a leg on two Lady Bulldog relay teams that qualified for the National meet in the 200-free relay and the 400-free relay.
- 200-free relay team placed fifth in preliminaries with time of 1:30.08, while 400-free relay squad was sixth in prelims with a mark of 3:36.33.
- Time in 200-free relay was a new school record.