Fourth Year with the Bulldogs
As a Senior (2012-13):
- Swam a leg on each Union relay team that qualified for spot at the 2013 NAIA National Championships, helping all five squads earn top 10 finishes.
- Individually qualified for three events at Nationals - the 50-free (25.49, T-22nd), 200-free (2:06.27, 32nd), 100-free (55.99, 32nd).
- Registered a sixth place finish in the 50-free at the 2013 Appalachian Swimming & Diving Conference Championships, hitting the wall in 25.50.
- Won the B final of the 200-free at the ASC in a season best time of 55.68 to place ninth overall in the event.
As a Junior (2011-12):
- Qualified for two events at the 2012 NAIA Championships in the 50-free and 100-free.
- Placed 33rd in the 50-free in 25.51, and 36th in the 100-free with a time of 56.30.
- Swam a leg on two Lady Bulldog relay teams that broke school records throughout the course of the year - the 200-free relay (1:38.08) and the 200-medley relay (1:48.92).
- Swam in two relay finals at the NAIA Championships, helping the 200-free relay team place sixth (1:38.10) , and the 200-medley relay squad finish ninth (1:48.92).
- At the 2012 ASC Championships, she helped the 400-free relay team capture a conference title, winning their event with an ASC meet record time of 3:34.89.
As a Sophomore (2010-11):
- Participated in the 50 and 100 free at the 2011 NAIA National Championships.
- Fastest time of the year in the 50-free was 26.62, and in the 100-free was 57.30.