Third Year with the Bulldogs
As a Sophomore (2011-12):
- Put her name into the Union record book in four individual events.
- Also swam a leg on four Lady Bulldog relay squads that broke school records.
- Qualified for three events at the NAIA National Championships in Oklahoma City - the 50-free, 200-free, and 100-free.
- Had highest finish in the 200-free, placing fourth with a school record breaking time of 1:53.24, earning NAIA All-American Honorable Mention honors in the process.
- Was equally impressive in the 100-free, placing sixth in 52.52.
- Rounded out the Championships with a 12th place finish in the 50-free (24.33).
- Swam a leg on six Lady Bulldog Relay teams that qualified for a spot at the National Championships.
- Best finish was recorded by the 800-free relay squad, who placed fourth with a program record breaking time of 7:44.96.
- 200-free relay team was also impressive, finishing sixth with final mark of 1:38.10, which just missed breaking a school record.
- Had a great showing at the 2012 ASC Championships, finishing second in two events - the 50-free (24.34) and the 100-free (52.44).
- Also helped the 400-free relay team finish first overall with a ASC meet record breaking time of 3:34.89.
As a Freshman (2010-11):
- Qualified for eight events at the NAIA National Championship Meet.
- Swam a leg on all five Lady Bulldog relay teams that qualified for the meet: the 200-medley relay (1:50.31, 7th), 800-free relay (7:47.19, 6th), 200-free relay (1:39.13, 7th), 400-medley relay (4:05.22, 9th), and 400-free relay (3:36.43, 7th).
- Also swam the 50-free, where she finished 13th in 24.55, the 200-free, placing ninth in 1:55.39, and the 100-free in 52.75 for a sixth place finish.
- Etched her name into the UC record books in the 50-back (28.01) and the 100-back (1:00.76), and swam a leg on each Lady Bulldog relay team that set school records throughout the season.